Wednesday, December 05, 2012

My Grouchy Grouchina Bina

 My girl Groucho, who I hand fed when she was a newborn kitten and the runt of the litter, who we thought was too special to adopt out, may be having her final day today.  She's 14.  She is a shy girl, spending her last year hiding in closets and under beds and rarely coming out into the house for affection, except for her treats at bedtime.  She seems to have picked up the FIP virus which is untreatable and has no vaccine.  She blew up like a balloon a few days ago and the vet took one look at her and said, this is serious.
My Grouchy girl.  I will miss her high pitched Wee Wee meow and her slobbery affection.


3 comments:

Swistle said...

I'm sorry.

the sandwich life said...

awwww.....I'm so sorry....

lin said...

so so sorry.